Registration is required to be admitted to the venue and for participation in the scientific program of the symposium and other ISPSA 2022 activities. To receive the best rates for ISPSA 2022, we encourage delegates to take advantage of the generous Early Bird.
(On or before July 1, 2022)
(after July 1, 2022)
|Regular||USD 650||USD 800|
|Student||USD 250||USD 350|
|Additional Banquet Ticket||USD 70|
*Registration fee includes admission to all technical sessions, coffee breaks, welcome reception, lunches, and a copy of final program. Tutorials should be purchased separately.
*Banquet is included in the symposium fee for only regular participants. Students, guests, and companions should additionally purchase a ticket to enter the banquet.
Method of Payment
Online Credit Card Payment
- You can pay online with a fully secured e-commerce payment system.
Bank Wire Transfer
- Payments should be transferred to the following bank accounts. All bank charges are the responsibility of the applicant.
- The transfer must be in the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
- A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the ISPSA 2022 secretariat by e-mail or fax.
|Bank Name||National Federation of Fisheries Cooperatives|
|Account Holder||The Korean Physical Society|
|Bank Address||62, Ogeum-ro, Songpa-Gu, Seoul, 05510, South Korea|
Cancellations must be in writing and received no later than July 1, 2022. There is a $100 cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel beyond this date or fail to attend the symposium will forfeit the entire fee. The cancellation dates below are based on Korean Standard Time GMT+9.
Passport and Visa
Any foreign visitors wishing to enter the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and, if necessary, obtain a Korean visa prior to entering Korea. However, many are permitted visa-free entry for a limited time under certain conditions. Nationals of those countries or regions with which Korea has signed a visa waiver agreement can enter without a visa, on the condition that they do not engage in remunerative activities during their stay. The homepage of the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides information on which countries citizens require a visa. Please contact the Korean Embassy or Consulate in your departure country for further details.
ISPSA 2022 Secretariat Planex Lab. (PCO)
- #703, SR Park-one Bd., 245 Hannuri-daero, Sejong-si, 30127, Korea
- Tel.: +82-44-862-7962 / Fax.: +82-44-862-7963 / E-mail: email@example.com